The importance of compliance and ethics is gaining momentum at corporations across all industries and around the world.
Help your organization navigate compliance issues during this time of increased corruption enforcement activity in Asia.
The conference agenda will feature insights, updates, and strategies related to compliance issues in Thailand and worldwide, including:
- Anti-Corruption Compliance in Thailand
- How to Succeed in Establishing Corporate Compliance & Ethics within Thai Companies
- Leveraging New Technologies to Simplify Your Compliance Program
- Compliance Effectiveness
- What Ticks Off a Regulator
- How Compliance Professionals Can Use Data Analytics to Mitigate Compliance Risk
Session speakers include experts from Thailand, the Asia Pacific, Europe, and the United States, including SCCE CEO Gerry Zack.
Attendees will also make connections with others in the industry, such as compliance officers, privacy and security officers, regulators, VPs and directors, government agency representatives, and in-house or outside legal counsel.
Government subsidies don’t boost Chinese firms’ productivity
China’s industrial subsidies have caused considerable controversy both internationally and domestically. Trading partners have accused China of unfairly favouring its indigenous firms with subsidies, leaving foreign companies at a disadvantage in the race to lead the technologies of the future.
Chinese Smartphone Manufacturer Lays Off 3,000 Employees Following Closure of Chip Design Division
OPPO, a major Chinese smartphone maker, announced the closure of its chip design company ZEKU Technology (ZEKU).
Company Owned by Chinese Billionaire Guilty of Paying $1 Million in Bribes to LA Councilman
A Los Angeles real estate firm owned by a Chinese billionaire is guilty of paying more than $1 million in bribes to a Los Angeles city councilman as part of a scheme that involved luxury cruises, high-rolling trips to casinos, and prostitution.
A Los Angeles real estate firm owned by a Chinese billionaire is guilty of paying more than $1 million in bribes to a Los Angeles city councilman as part of a scheme that involved luxury cruises, high-rolling trips to casinos, and prostitution.(more…)
- The Latest Updates on China’s Visa-Free Policies
- Policy failure with Italian characteristics?
- Analysis of UK Investments in China for 2023: Evaluating Deals, Values, M&A, and Investments
- Ratings agency cuts China’s credit outlook
- Balancing China’s labour migration through education
- Annual Confirmation for China IIT Special Additional Deductions to Commence on December 1st