Asian societies are aging, and Thailand is aging rapidly. Already over 10 percent of the Thai population, or more than 7 million people, are 65 years old or older. By 2040, a projected 17 million Thais above 65 years of age will account for more than a quarter of the […]
- April 2, 2017 So far Indonesia has demonstrated a cautious approach to the territorial disputes in the South China [...]
- February 26, 2017 The Chinese consumer sector looks vastly different today compared with just five years ago. The retail environment—both offline [...]
- January 24, 2017 While mobile commerce is big in China – one-third of total online shopping in China is done through mobile – Southeast [...]
- The lengthening shadow of China’s banking sector
- Thailand and China Sign four trade and investment agreements
- China’s export machine is grabbing more of the global market
- April 19, 2017 For the ninth year running, China topped the world last year for the largest number of new skyscrapers 656 feet tall or taller. A [...]
- April 18, 2017 Whether you're getting into the real estate game as an investment opportunity, a place for you and family to live, or a [...]
- April 4, 2017 REAL ESTATE Investors behavior modification leads to a massive 800% increase in rate on investment !! The majority of residential [...]
- Building Asia’s cities of the future
- Real Estate Auctions (How Do They Work)
- Fraud Plan Targets Real Estate Attorneys
New Volvo cars roll off the company’s production line in Chengdu.[Photo provided to China Daily] Chengdu is drawing a growing number of large investment projects with its solid industrial foundation. Work began this month on a car production plant based on Volvo’s scalable product architecture, a fullsize unibody automobile platform, […]
While it's not possible to predict what's going to happen in the future, it's pretty easy to predict the trends in the field of project management. How? Here's the secret. We can forecast the project management trends with a moderate level of confidence based on what has happened in the […]
Airbnb is pushing Trips hard, and further into more countries in Asia. The San Francisco-based company on Monday launched Trips across two new cities in the region, Singapore and Bangkok. This brings the Trips to four cities in Asia, including Seoul and Tokyo, which was in the original roll out […]
US trade with China is currently under much scrutiny at the highest political levels. But Guangzhou’s vice-mayor, Cai Chaolin, stresses that the city has been open for business continuously for 2000 years, serving as a trading hub and gateway to China and the rest of Asia.
For the ninth year running, China topped the world last year for the largest number of new skyscrapers 656 feet tall or taller. A record 84 high-rises were completed in the country out of 128 globally.
A contract between a Chinese railcar company and Los Angeles County’s transportation agency is expected to bring 64 subway cars, 50 local jobs and $38 million in wages and benefits to the region in the coming years.