So far China has not experienced a major financial crisis, despite the many risks and inefficiencies in its financial markets.
The 2017 People’s Choice Awards Thailand were based on 3.7 million votes cast during a two-week period.
Historically, China has always adopted a stringent and robust approach to managing online access. It was one of the first (and the few) nations to censure the Wikipedia website, for example, with the Chinese version of the site blocked entirely for a sustained period of time back in 2004.
Understanding cultural difference is the key in building lasting relationships with your business partners abroad. China has a long and rich history and culture that has built a business environment that is markedly different than U.S. business culture:
A Thai trade delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak is now on a road-show in China and will be signing an agreement with Alibaba Group to setup an E-Commerce network for the country.
- July 19, 2017The Chinese economy ended the first half of 2017 on a solid note, comfortably beating what is required to achieve the [...]
- July 14, 2017HNA Group Co. supercharged its transformation from an obscure Chinese airline operator to a juggernaut capable of amassing [...]
- July 9, 2017Richemont’s sale last week of Shanghai Tang underscores how China’s cultural motifs still have a hard time gaining global [...]
- China’s Pearl River Delta Development: A game changer for Hong Kong
- Chinese zoo erects statue to honour donkey tossed into tigers’ den
- Beijing to set out artificial intelligence development plans until 2030
- July 17, 2017Most real estate investors and more importantly, the aspiring real estate investors, spend a major of their time focusing on the [...]
- July 17, 2017Shanghai authorities are getting serious about reining in subprime-style loans in the city’s housing market – and property [...]
- July 3, 2017When it comes to acquiring wealth, achieving financial independence is a key component. How do you achieve financial [...]
- 5 Reasons Why Investors Shouldn’t Cheer China’s Property Market Recovery
- 6 REASONS for Investing in Florida Real Estate Investment Property NOW
- In China’s New Austerity, Ghosts Now Haunt Government Offices
More China Business News
Asian societies are aging, and Thailand is aging rapidly. Already over 10 percent of the Thai population, or more than 7 million people, are 65 years old or older. By 2040, a projected 17 million Thais above 65 years of age will account for more than a quarter of the […]
Controls start to work, as 1st half total fell 46% from a year earlier China faces less pressure from capital outflows, according to data released by its currency regulator on Thursday, and economists said the situation may continue to improve in the second half of this year. China’s banks sold […]
There’s making an entrance and then there’s making an entrance, and South Korean politician Kim Moo-sung certainly did the latter when he returned to Seoul after a trip to Japan. Walking through the automatic sliding doors with a swagger and smoothness typically displayed by someone like Steph Curry, Kim, without […]
The Chinese economy ended the first half of 2017 on a solid note, comfortably beating what is required to achieve the government’s full-year target of 6.5 per cent. Data for second-quarter gross domestic product, released early this week, showed the economy expanded at a respectable clip of 6.9 per cent, […]
With all the business education you can find today with just the click of a mouse, I am still amazed at some of the unrealistic expectations people have when it comes to product sourcing. Those who have chosen product marketing as a business model are naively under the impression that […]
Most real estate investors and more importantly, the aspiring real estate investors, spend a major of their time focusing on the wrong details of their businesses. Too much emphasis and time is spent on the areas of business that do not lead to growth, revenue or longevity in business! Instead […]
Shanghai authorities are getting serious about reining in subprime-style loans in the city’s housing market – and property brokerages are feeling the brunt of the crackdown. The investor seeking to spend money on Real Estate in China ought to undoubtedly take into account the financial and political background and legal […]