So far China has not experienced a major financial crisis, despite the many risks and inefficiencies in its financial markets.
The 2017 People’s Choice Awards Thailand were based on 3.7 million votes cast during a two-week period.
Historically, China has always adopted a stringent and robust approach to managing online access. It was one of the first (and the few) nations to censure the Wikipedia website, for example, with the Chinese version of the site blocked entirely for a sustained period of time back in 2004.
Understanding cultural difference is the key in building lasting relationships with your business partners abroad. China has a long and rich history and culture that has built a business environment that is markedly different than U.S. business culture:
A Thai trade delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak is now on a road-show in China and will be signing an agreement with Alibaba Group to setup an E-Commerce network for the country.
- August 18, 2017Chinese investors will have to get specific approval from Beijing to put their money in overseas property and sports clubs under [...]
- August 13, 2017A Chinese energy company founded 15 years ago by an entrepreneur in his mid twenties had been quietly gobbling up energy assets [...]
- August 8, 2017The Chinese leadership has this year made its strongest commitment yet to curb financial risks and rein in spendthrift local [...]
- China considers plan to widen yuan trading limit after major Communist Party meeting
- The North Korean crisis, China’s censorship victory, an unlikely Chinese film and other stories
- China banks that funded HNA’s growth are said to halt new loans
- August 14, 2017Making money investing in real estate really starts with determining the property's value. There typically is much confusion, [...]
- August 14, 2017What do Beijing residents think of the housing market? We hit the streets to find out. The investor seeking to put money into [...]
- July 31, 2017There are many ways to make money with Real Estate. In my opinion, one of the easiest ways to make money with this business is [...]
- Wanda Says Investors Could Triple Investment After Domestic China Relisting
- Simple Real Estate Investment Marketing Plan
- Haunted by Specter of U.S. Financial Crisis, Shanghai Restricts Subprime-Style Loans
More China Business News
Asian societies are aging, and Thailand is aging rapidly. Already over 10 percent of the Thai population, or more than 7 million people, are 65 years old or older. By 2040, a projected 17 million Thais above 65 years of age will account for more than a quarter of the […]
Beijing on Thursday rebuffed comments by White House chief strategist Steve Bannon that China and the US are in an “economic war”. Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying said that a trade war does not serve the interests of either party, as fighting one will not produce a winner. “We hope […]
Chinese investors will have to get specific approval from Beijing to put their money in overseas property and sports clubs under tough new restrictions released on Friday. Amid fears of broader financial insecurity, the State Council said companies would also need regulatory approval for outbound investments in hotels, the film […]
All of us are well aware of the fact, that different parts of the world possess different kinds of cultures and each one is different from the other. Gold is a metal that has great significance in several cultures of the world. The Chinese are one of the oldest civilisations […]
China’s foreign trade in July, though slower than expected, still achieved double-digit growth, as the country maintains steady demand for foreign commodities and continues to diversify its trading with various partners. China’s exports in yuan-denominated terms rose by 11.2 percent year-on-year last month, and imports by 14.7 percent, according to […]
Making money investing in real estate really starts with determining the property's value. There typically is much confusion, especially for new or budding real estate investors, on determining the actual value of a property for resale. This is particularly true for single-family homes. The maximum amount, one could be expected […]
What do Beijing residents think of the housing market? We hit the streets to find out. The investor seeking to put money into Real Estate in China should definitely contemplate the financial and political background and legal frame provided by varied publications. Almost all the massive fund firms have a […]