So far China has not experienced a major financial crisis, despite the many risks and inefficiencies in its financial markets.
The 2017 People’s Choice Awards Thailand were based on 3.7 million votes cast during a two-week period.
Historically, China has always adopted a stringent and robust approach to managing online access. It was one of the first (and the few) nations to censure the Wikipedia website, for example, with the Chinese version of the site blocked entirely for a sustained period of time back in 2004.
Understanding cultural difference is the key in building lasting relationships with your business partners abroad. China has a long and rich history and culture that has built a business environment that is markedly different than U.S. business culture:
A Thai trade delegation led by Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak is now on a road-show in China and will be signing an agreement with Alibaba Group to setup an E-Commerce network for the country.
- October 17, 2017Public opinion in the United States has turned against free trade. Donald Trump’s election win was tied to an aggressive [...]
- October 7, 2017It is very easy to claim that China works to suppress economic competition — one only need point to the state [...]
- September 19, 2017China’s central bank is drafting a package of reforms which would give foreign investors greater access to the nation’s [...]
- ‘A yuan should be a yuan’, deputy head of China’s foreign exchange regulator says
- Why did China invite Thailand to the BRICS party? Clue: its sleeper hit of an economy
- Leading economists at odds over plans to turn around Chinese rust belt’s fortunes
- September 14, 2017I have come to realize that there is hundreds of people selling real estate flipping software and most of the software is [...]
- August 28, 2017Is it my imagination, or did I hear someone out there complaining about real estate statements? Anyone who complains about real [...]
- August 28, 2017China’s “whack-a-mole” property market is making a comeback – but it seems the central government isn’t reaching [...]
- How to Make Money Investing in Real Estate: Determining Value
- Heard in the Hutong: What Do Beijingers Think of the Housing Market?
- How To Make Money As A Real Estate Bird Dog
More China Business News
Asian societies are aging, and Thailand is aging rapidly. Already over 10 percent of the Thai population, or more than 7 million people, are 65 years old or older. By 2040, a projected 17 million Thais above 65 years of age will account for more than a quarter of the […]
Portfolio strategists need to look beyond economic development when eyeing new investment.
Public opinion in the United States has turned against free trade. Donald Trump’s election win was tied to an aggressive campaign promising to address trade imbalances, with a particular focus on Chinese trade practices
It is very easy to claim that China works to suppress economic competition — one only need point to the state sector.
Rick Kimberley, president of Kimberley Farms Inc, at home. A photo of President Xi and Kimberley is in background. YUAN ZHANG / CHINA DAILY A delegation of nearly 50 people from Iowa embarked on a 10-day visit to China on Sunday, and a groundbreaking ceremony for a China-US Friendship Demonstration […]
China’s central bank is drafting a package of reforms which would give foreign investors greater access to the nation’s financial services industry, according to sources familiar with the matter. The People’s Bank of China will convene an internal meeting on Tuesday to discuss its proposals and get feedback from Chinese […]
An elderly man waits for medicine at a hospital counter in Thailand. Photo: Trinn Suwannapha/World Bank Thailand recently announced that it will put into action a national social assistance program for poor families. Such a program can help reduce poverty significantly. It would also move Thailand into the growing ranks […]